Stoneworks offers some of the best kids rock climbing programs out there.
Stoneworks offers the best birthday party package around. If you’re tired of cleaning up your house and want to have a fun, healthy, and exciting birthday party for your child, then this is your package.
- Birthdays can be scheduled on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evenings from 7:30 – 9:00 or Saturday and Sunday mornings from 10:30 – 12:00. With enough notice Stoneworks can also do custom events on weekdays before hours.
- All climbing gear and staff to belay are included in the price as well as the private use of the gym.
- We recommend parties for children that are 7 years of age or older.
- We offer an optional party room where you can bring cake, pizza, and open presents.
- Call soon to schedule because spots are limited and can fill up fast.
- All children under the age of 18 need a liability waiver signed by a parent. (Please visit or waiver page on the home site).
- Deposits are $75 and non-refundable, but may be used to reschedule.
$150. / up to ten climbers
$12. / each additional climber
Stoneworks Junior Climbing Team
Stoneworks is home to one of the best junior climbing teams in the country and has been for the past 15 years. The great climbers may have something to do with the amazing facility, good atmosphere, Matt (our professional and stellar coach), or being down wind from a cookie factory, but definitely the supportive environment embraced by Stoneworks and its coach has lead the way.
If you’re an amiable, motivated and disciplined climber between the ages of 9 and 19, you’ve got a shot at the climbing team.
Practices start September 7 and run Mondays and Thursdays from 4:30-6:30 for non-competitive and 4:30-7:00 for competitive. For those interested, please call for more details.
Matt Spohn, the Junior Team coach, has had 20+ years of climbing experience and has competed for two US teams in Europe. He has 16 years of climbing competition experience. Now let’s get the kids on the rock and having fun.
Contact Matt at email@example.com for information about the climbing team.
$275. / season
Climb Time Camp
A great way to introduce young kids to the sport of rock climbing. Staff members will coach the kids as they push their limits bouldering, auto-belaying, and top roping. Participants will also play games to help fine-tune their bouldering skills. Climbing gear included. Pack a snack. Ages 12 and under.
Camp Sessions run 10am - 12am
*min. of 6 required to hold camp*
July 10 - 14
July 17 - 21
July 31 - August 4
August 7 - 11
$225. / week
$50. / day